• Manufactured in stainless steel EN 1.
4509 AISI 441 with brushed and polished finish.
• Non visible galvanized surface.
• Hoods up to 4000mm are manufactured in a single part – from 4200 to 6000 they are manufactured in 2 parts.
• The insulated return casing is calculated for an air speed of +/- 8m/sec.
at 60% with transition to 1M/sec.
• How it works: - Compensated extraction hoods allow for increased collection efficiency while greatly reducing the air vacuums in the premises by: A) appropriate optimization of extraction rates.
B) appropriate balance between the extracted airflow and the incoming fresh air (100% for 60%) C) another advantage: there is very little suction and/or heat from other adjacent parts (+/-40%) • A pressure loss of 120 Pa in the hood and 50 Pa in the insulated casing must be provided.
• Supplied with labyrinth filters only.
• Recessed, removable lighting protected by polycarbonate for high temperatures.
2000X1300X500 , 2200X1300X500 , 2500X1300X500 , 2700X1300X500 , 3000X1300X500 , 3200X1300X500 , 3500X1300X500 , 3700X1300X500 , 4000X1300X500 , 4200X1300X500 , 4500X1300X500 , 4700X1300X500 , 5000X1300X500 , 5200X1300X500 , 5500X1300X500 , 5700X1300X500 , 6000X1300X500