• The type CE ASIA IV models have been specially designed for Show Cooking.
• They are designed to be used in buffet style restaurants with kitchens that are open to the public behind a low wall, so that the user can cook in front of customers.
• The other feature of this model is the water system.
Unlike the CR models, the water is propelled from the front to the back so that the top is always clean from the customers' viewpoint.
All food deposits are deposited on a filter at the rear along the entire length of the cooker.
• Several combinations of burners are available depending on users' needs.
• Our burners are designed to be connected to the mains gas, as well as to butane gas on request.
1200X700X760 , 1200X900X760