• Manufactured in stainless steel EN 1.
4509 AISI 441 with brushed and polished finish.
• Non visible galvanized surface.
• Always supplied with labyrinth filter – enamelled filters can be installed on request • Provide for a pressure loss of 120 Pa.
• Hoods up to 4000mm are manufactured in a single part – from 4200 to 6000 they are manufactured in 2 parts.
• The two receivers on this version are equipped with a canopy for smoke recovery in case of high concentration.
• The lower part of the receiver, which is inclined at 45°, is used for filters, inserts and for collecting fats; a valve is provided for grease emptying.
• Inward turned profiled folds for perfect rigidity and burr-free finish.
2000X2000X500 , 2200X2000X500 , 2500X2000X500 , 2700X2000X500 , 3000X2000X500 , 3200X2000X500 , 3500X2000X500 , 3700X2000X500 , 4000X2000X500 , 4200X2000X500 , 4500X2000X500 , 4700X2000X500 , 5000X2000X500 , 5200X2000X500 , 5500X2000X500 , 5700X2000X500 , 6000X2000X500