HSL: STANDARD HOOD - ECONOMIC MODELS 950 H400 (copy)
• Manufactured in stainless steel EN 1.
4509 AISI 441 with brushed and polished finish.
• Non visible galvanized surface.
• Always supplied with labyrinth filter – enamelled filters can be installed on request.
• Provide for a pressure loss of 120 Pa.
• Hoods up to 4000mm are manufactured in a single part – from 4200 to 6000 they are manufactured in 2 parts.
• The lower part of the receiver, which is inclined at 45 °, is used for the filters, the inserts and for collecting fats; a tap is provided for grease emptying.
• Inward turned profiled folds for perfect rigidity and burr-free finish.
• Optional internal motor for H540 hoods.