• Manufactured in stainless steel EN 1.
4509 AISI 441 with brushed and polished finish.
• Non visible galvanized surface.
• Always supplied with labyrinth filter – enamelled filters can be installed on request • Provide for a pressure loss of 120 Pa.
• Hoods up to 4000mm are manufactured in a single part – from 4200 to 6000 they are manufactured in 2 parts.
• Filters have been excluded and replaced by sheet metal shaped to recover the water vapour.
• Fully invisible welding thanks to the use of the same type of grains for both polishing and the stainless steel hood.
• Inward turned profiled folds, perfect rigidity and burr-free finish.
• Achievements: - Stainless steel frame with U-shaped profiles.
- Internal part: removable stainless sheet metal fixed from the top of the hood.
• A pressure loss of 80 Pa must be provided.
• 2 taps for water circulation.
1000X1100X500 , 1200X1100X500 , 1500X1100X500 , 2000X1100X500 , 2200X1100X500 , 2500X1100X500 , 2700X1100X500 , 3000X1100X500 , 3200X1100X500 , 3500X1100X500 , 3700X1100X500 , 4000X1100X500